Monday, March 12, 2007

MANIC MONDAY

Yes, I have probably used that line before...blah blah blah.

Anyways, I have not posted in a LONG time. What can I say? Time got away from me and life got in the way.

It is now March. Can you believe it? They always say that time passes faster the older you get. Though I don't know who they mean when they say "They say..." Are there these aliens who come up with these sayings and project them into our heads so that when we need a reference we say "They say..." Ah, well, who knows...

So, my first blog back is going so well... hmph, anyways. You, reading this, are snickering way too loudly... I can hear you from the past. :-)

Ok, to catch you up on life with me... My husband and I are going on a cruise in May and I can't wait. I made this little count down thing and push pinned it to the wall in my office. Only 61 more days to go.

Also, we are thinking about trying to have a baby when we come back from the cruise.
I am a little anxious about getting pregnant. This being my first child and all. Man, did that sound redneck. Well, I know that having children is the most natural thing in the world for 2 married adults, but I am still nervous. I think about all the things that could go wrong, my health and the baby's health, and of course let us not forget THE PAIN! Anyone that says that it is not that bad is full of crap. You are squeezing something the size of a watermelon through something that size of a bracelet. Yes, it will be painful. Don't give me any of that bull about it being all worth it when you look into your child's face. Yes, that will probably be the best moment of my life, but the pain will still be real. Also, how unfair is it that the man gets to stand beside you and hold your hand, but the pain is all yours? Sheesh... let's see him push a baseball through there... and see how he feels.

Ah, but I digress... the joys of soon to be impending parenthood. I really am excited, nervous, and apprehensive about the pain all in one big swoosh of emotions.

Hopefully the spring will arrive, we will all prosper, and I will not be so corny.

Happy March Everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home